Thursday, November 18, 2010

GIRLS WEEKEND

In the middle of October all the girls in my family (we missed you Cordie) went to Salt Lake for the weekend to play. I always love when we get together. I love that we are all able to get along with each other and have fun. One of my favorite things we do is exchange our favorite things with each other. Everyone always has such cute stuff to give and it's always stuff that I love too, just never think to buy.

They went and visited the Humanitarian Center, which they said was amazing!
(I didn't join in until Friday night I had school and work)

Shopping at the Gateway
This is Emily and Katie excited for favorite things

All of us girls together

Eating at P.F Changs

David and my dad didn't want to miss out on the fun,
so we told them they could come to dinner as long as they paid.

Cordie, I have to apologize. I know I promised I would take lots of pictures for you, but I might have lied. I only joined in on the fun the last day, so I didn't get all the fun activities they did, sorry. I hope you enjoy these few though :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved looking at the pictures, still sad I wasn't able to come. Thanks for posting Nat!

    ReplyDelete