Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 3!!!

Week three really is a blur for me. I can't separate the days from each other. Last week went by super fast, but I was pretty home sick too. I made a quick trip home so I could see Em and my parents, and I ended up going skiing :) so it was a great weekend. I'm reenergized now. Some days I was so busy I didn't have time to take lunch. I have decided that tax meetings may not bother me, but the Ag meetings are really hard for me to pay attention to and stay awake in. . . and I went to a lot of them. I wrote a lot of letters and did a lot of research, but I didn't enjoy it much. I was getting frustrated because I felt like what I was doing was hard for me and I didn't know if that was normal or if I was just bad at my job. But I talked to my papa and all he told we was, "Well, that means you're learning." That put it in a whole new light for me. Instead of me thinking, "I'm not very good at this" I started thinking "Yeah, I'm learning how to do hard things" :) after I realized that, work got a lot better. I still was trying to campaign a little bit for my dad too :) Friday night was the precinct meeting and I hurried to Pocatello to go to it, but just when I arrived in Pocatello I got a phone call that the meeting was over :( but my dad was in the number 1 seat!!! I can't wait for week 4 to unfold who gets district 31's senate seat!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ya, me either!!! I decided your going to be so spoiled if it's just you and dad together for a couple of months!!! Have fun!! I love the updates too. Keep them coming. Glad you got to go home and visit.

    ReplyDelete