Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 4 on the job :)


Week 4 sure was good to me, maybe just a little bit better for my dad :) but nonetheless, I loved it! I am so happy to have him up here with me. I can't say it was a very productive week though. We were hoping Governor Otter would call on Monday, (he didn't actually call until Thursday) so between texting my family to give them the latest news, such as when the governor has a 10 minute break in his schedule that he might call, and questioning everyone in the office to see what they think, it didn't leave me much time for work ha. That was Monday through Wednesday for me. Thursday I was just so anxious for them to get up here and show them around, I couldn't concentrate and Friday, well it was Friday so I was ready for the weekend and that's also when I my dad was sworn in :)


Today my dad is moving up here. We found a nice condo right by the capitol that we are going to be staying in, so tonight I am moving out of the lady's house I've been staying at and moving in with my dad. I will miss my roommates, so this weekend I made sure we played. We went shopping, got in the hot tub, and made homemade hummus. It was sure good. I will miss staying at Mary Sue's because I love that lady, but I'm so excited to move in with my dad and talk politics with him after we get home from work :)

1 comment:

  1. That post made me teary eyed!! I loved it!! It's just cuz i'm so proud. It was so fun talking to ya last night. I wanna see pictures of the new place soon, and have fun with dad!!
    love ya
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete