Monday, May 2, 2011

Busy Playing

The day I left from Boise I headed to St. George to spend time with my family during my nieces' and nephew's spring break. Mindy and Dave had invited us down and it was so much fun, even though I didn't get to stay there long. I had a plane to catch. I went from St. George to Florida to see my brother and his family. I had so much fun on both trips!















I came home, had an enjoyable Easter weekend and then went down to Pleasant Grove to babysit for a little bit. I had so much fun with the kids, but unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of the fun things we did. Thanks guys for being so perfect while I was watching you :)

2 comments:

  1. Look at the fun life you are living! Lucky girl! I love that you blog all about your good life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute with all the nieces and nephews and with baby Jack! I don't think I have ever told you that, but you are. You will be such a great mom. This post made me think of that, so I thought I would let you know!

    ReplyDelete